- Information We Collect on Our Own Behalf.
Other Data Collected: Additional personal information may be required of you or may be provided by you in the course of processing a service or product, either manually (through email or social media messengers) or automatically.
We currently do not send any promotional emails; however, should we opt to create an email list for marketing purposes, your consent shall be obtained.
Information We Collect on Behalf of Our Customers.
Our Service: We collect data on behalf of our clients who purchase a product and/or service. When you visit the Yael Alchemy Website or any of our other Sites (located with third party service providers such as, but not limited to Facebook and YouTube), we may receive certain information about your behavior and circumstances in life in the course of providing a product and/or service, such as readings and healings. If you are located in Europe, your IP address, keystroke activity, and personal information are never stored or shared with any third-parties and are kept with the highest confidentiality.
Information Related to Data Collected for our Clients: Yael Alchemy collects information from our Clients directly, subject to the paragraph above. We may transfer personal information to companies that help us provide our service, such as, but not limited to, YouTube, Facebook, and Google Drive. Transfers to subsequent third parties are covered by the service/purchase agreements with our clients.
Access and Retention of Data Controlled by Clients: Clients of Yael Alchemy who access or wish to correct, amend or delete inaccurate data should direct their queries to email@example.com If we receive a request under this provision, we will acknowledge it within seventy-two (72) business hours and handle it promptly.
Duration of Retention of Data: We will retain personal data we process on behalf of our clients for as long as needed to provide our services. Yael Alchemy will retain this personal information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce our agreements.
Information We Collect on Behalf of Third Parties.
Cookies And Tracking Technologies: Technologies such as: cookies, beacons, tags and scripts are used by our partners, affiliates, analytics or service providers. These technologies may be used in analyzing trends, administering the Sites, tracking your movements around the Sites and to gather demographic information about our userbase as a whole. We may receive reports based on the use of these technologies by such companies on an individual as well as aggregated basis.
2. How We Share Your Information.
(c) Non-Personally Identifiable Information and Third Parties: We may also share non-personally identifiable information (such as anonymous usage data, referring/exit pages and URLs, platform types, number of clicks, etc.) with interested third parties to help them understand the usage patterns for any of Our Sites.
(d) Instances Where We Are Required To Share Your Information: Yael Alchemy shall hold your information with the highest confidentiality. However, we will disclose your information where required to do so by law, if subject to subpoena or other legal proceeding or if we reasonably believe that such action is necessary to (a) comply with the law and the reasonable requests of law enforcement; (b) to enforce our Terms of Service or to protect the security or integrity of our Service; and/or (c) to exercise or protect the rights, property, or personal safety of Yael Alchemy, our clients, or others.
3. Storage and Processing. Your information collected through Yael Alchemy may be stored and processed in the United States, Europe, or any other country in which Yael Alchemy or its service providers maintain facilities. Yael Alchemy may transfer information that we collect about you, including personal information, to other service providers or other third parties across borders and from your country or jurisdiction to other countries or jurisdictions around the world in the course of rendering the service or delivering a product. If you are located in the European Union or European Economic Area, please note that in purchasing a product/service, you shall be transferring information, including personal data, to a country outside of the European Union or European Economic Area. Prior to transferring the information, including personal data, your informed consent shall be obtained first.
You are also reminded that you have a "Right to be Forgotten". As the finished product of readings and/or healings are often stored indefinitely in third-party servers which clients can access through a link which you can access at any time, you may request that these be deleted permanently. Permanent deletion will be effected within 72 hours.
In compliance with the "Data Portability" provisions of the GDRP, Yael Alchemy shall transfer your information to another controller, upon request.
4. How We Protect Your Information. Yael Alchemy is concerned with protecting your privacy and data in the course of processing your orders/purchases, but we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information transmitted through third-party providers. No method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
5. Compliance. Yael Alchemy complies with the EU GDPR framework as set forth by the European Union regarding the collection, use, and retention of personal data from European Union member countries. We certify that we adhere to the requirements of notice, choice, onward transfer, security, data integrity, access and enforcement.
6. Compromise of Personal Information. In the event that personal information is compromised as a breach of security, Yael Alchemy will promptly notify our clients in compliance with applicable law.
7. Our Retention of Your Information: We will retain your information for as long as needed to provide you services. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce our agreements.
8. Children’s Privacy. Protecting the privacy of young children is especially important. For that reason, Yael Alchemy does not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from anyone under the age of 13. In the event that we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under age 13, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org